SQLiteStudio is a SQLite database manager with the following features:
- Single executable file - no need to install or uninstall. Binary distribution is just the single, ready to use file.
- Intuitive interface,
- All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped within simple GUI,
- Cross-platform - runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS X, Solaris, FreeBSD and should work
on other Unixes (not tested yet).
- Localizations, currently translated to: English, Polish, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, Chinese,
- Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML, PDF, JSON, dBase),
- Importing data from various formats (CSV, dBase, custom text files [regular expressions]),
- Numerous small additions, like formatting code, history of queries executed in editor windows,
on-the-fly syntax checking, and more,
- UTF-8 support,
- skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, Mac OS X, or draw widgets to fit for other
environments, WindowMaker, etc),
- Configurable colors, fonts and shortcuts.
- Open source and free - Released under GPLv2 licence.
How can you help?
SQLite support forum
During several years of SQLite tool development, I had to learn SQLite in details.
Therefore I created the subforum called "SQLite database", here, on our SQLiteStudio's forum. Feel free to ask any SQLite or SQL related questions. I will try to help as much as I can and have time. I hope as time goes by, more people will join and help each other.
This is not an official SQLite support forum in any means.
Bug reporting limited
The SQLiteStudio bug tracker is now limited to report only bugs entered directly on the web interface. Reporting from SQLiteStudio no longer works in order to stop duplicate reports from 2.1.x line. Those bugs are minor and won't be fixed in 2.1.x series. If you have any outstanding bug - enter it via web interface.
Reporting directly from SQLiteStudio will be reenabled for version 3.0.0, once it's released.
Just a minor bugfix release. Fixed Db Conversion dialog.
It's a quick bugfix release with few enhancements. See changelog for details.
Couple of weeks ago I decided to move from Tcl to C++ (and from Tk to Qt). Since this requires entire project to be rewritten from scratch, I decided to mark it with version 3.0.0.
Work is in progress. Details can be found on forum (click).
There will still be some bugfix releases for 2.1.x series, but not very often.