SQLiteStudio is a SQLite database manager with the following features:
- Portable - no need to install or uninstall. Just download, unpack and run.
- Intuitive interface,
- Powerful, yet light and fast,
- All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped within simple GUI,
- Cross-platform - runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS X and should work
on other Unixes (not tested yet).
- Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML, PDF, JSON),
- Importing data from various formats (CSV, custom text files [regular expressions]),
- Numerous small additions, like formatting code, history of queries executed in editor windows,
on-the-fly syntax checking, and more,
- Unicode support,
- Skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, Mac OS X, or draw widgets to fit for other
environments, WindowMaker, etc),
- Configurable colors, fonts and shortcuts.
- Open source and free - Released under GPLv3 license.
How can you help?
(this operation requires address, click here to find out why)
Next major release - it brings SQLCipher plugin and support for new features from SQLite 3.9.x (indexed expressions, explicit View columns), but there is much, much more! See full changelog for details.
DbAndroid plugin 1.1.1 released
This is an update to Android plugin, which fixes some issues when connecting to the device using shell connection method.
This release brings one major feature - when editing foreign key column values user can pick value from dropdown list with valid values for this foreign key. There's also a new entry in context menu when clicked on foreign key cell - "go to referenced row in foreign table". There also some minor bugfixes. More details in the ChangeLog.
DbAndroid plugin freed!
The DbAndroid plugin is now free and open source. All details (including download links) are on forum page: click.
Back to donation funding and more free plugins
SQLiteStudio project is getting back to donation based funding model. Additionally each donation will be represented as brick(s) on The Wall of supporters. Soon the Android plugin will become free and open source! Stay tuned!