SQLiteStudio is a SQLite database manager with the following features:
- Portable - no need to install or uninstall. Just download, unpack and run.
- Intuitive interface,
- Powerful, yet light and fast,
- All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped within simple GUI,
- Cross-platform - runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS X and should work
on other Unixes (not tested yet).
- Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML, PDF, JSON),
- Importing data from various formats (CSV, custom text files [regular expressions]),
- Numerous small additions, like formatting code, history of queries executed in editor windows,
on-the-fly syntax checking, and more,
- Unicode support,
- Skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, Mac OS X, or draw widgets to fit for other
environments, WindowMaker, etc),
- Configurable colors, fonts and shortcuts.
- Open source and free - Released under GPLv3 license.
How can you help?
Yet another bugfix release. This one is a crucial update, as it fixes bug #2838. It also fixes several other, less important bugs.
The 3.0.4 has been released!
The new version provides lots of bugfixes, new layout of database dialog and "ignore errors" option in import dialog. NOTE FOR LINUX USERS: the update engine for Linux doesn't handle update packages correctly. This is a bug that must be fixed. For now you will have to download the fresh package from here. Auto-updated package won't work for you.
This version comes with French and Russian translations! More translations are yet to come. There's also a lot of bugs fixed. See full changelog for details.
A new service with additional, proprietary plugins for SQLiteStudio is now available: https://salsoft.com.pl/store/, with first plugin providing support for SQLCipher encrypted databases. More plugins are yet to come, with even more awesome features! The link to the store is also available at the top menu of this page.
This version introduces language localization. Currently only Polish translation is available to test how it works, but 3.0.3 should come with more translations. There are also some other minor features and lots of bugs fixed. See changelog for full details.