SQLiteStudio is a SQLite database manager with the following features:
- Portable - no need to install or uninstall. Just download, unpack and run.
- Intuitive interface,
- Powerful, yet light and fast,
- All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped within simple GUI,
- Cross-platform - runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS X and should work
on other Unixes (not tested yet).
- Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML, PDF, JSON),
- Importing data from various formats (CSV, custom text files [regular expressions]),
- Numerous small additions, like formatting code, history of queries executed in editor windows,
on-the-fly syntax checking, and more,
- Unicode support,
- Skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, Mac OS X, or draw widgets to fit for other
environments, WindowMaker, etc),
- Configurable colors, fonts and shortcuts.
- Open source and free - Released under GPLv3 license.
How can you help?
This version comes with French and Russian translations! More translations are yet to come. There's also a lot of bugs fixed. See full changelog for details.
A new service with additional, proprietary plugins for SQLiteStudio is now available: https://salsoft.com.pl/store/, with first plugin providing support for SQLCipher encrypted databases. More plugins are yet to come, with even more awesome features! The link to the store is also available at the top menu of this page.
This version introduces language localization. Currently only Polish translation is available to test how it works, but 3.0.3 should come with more translations. There are also some other minor features and lots of bugs fixed. See changelog for full details.
This is a minor bugfix release with one tiny feature (data grid auto resizing). See changelog for details.
SQLiteStudio 3.0.0 released!
After almost 2 years the version 3.0.0 is finally here! It's rewritten from the scratch. It's faster, smoother, more powerful and looks awesome! You can see for yourself in the gallery (link in the menu on top). More detailed list of changes can be found in the changelog (link is also in the top menu).