SQLiteStudio is a SQLite database manager with the following features:
- Portable - no need to install or uninstall. Just download, unpack and run.
- Intuitive interface,
- Powerful, yet light and fast,
- All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped within simple GUI,
- Cross-platform - runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS X and should work
on other Unixes (not tested yet).
- Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML, PDF, JSON),
- Importing data from various formats (CSV, custom text files [regular expressions]),
- Numerous small additions, like formatting code, history of queries executed in editor windows,
on-the-fly syntax checking, and more,
- Unicode support,
- Skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, Mac OS X, or draw widgets to fit for other
environments, WindowMaker, etc),
- Configurable colors, fonts and shortcuts.
- Open source and free - Released under GPLv3 license.
How can you help?
This is a minor bugfix release with one tiny feature (data grid auto resizing). See changelog for details.
SQLiteStudio 3.0.0 released!
After almost 2 years the version 3.0.0 is finally here! It's rewritten from the scratch. It's faster, smoother, more powerful and looks awesome! You can see for yourself in the gallery (link in the menu on top). More detailed list of changes can be found in the changelog (link is also in the top menu).
The Wiki page
The wiki page has ben created for the needs of the project. It contains manuals, documentation and other useful stuff. You can enter wiki by address http://wiki.sqlitestudio.pl or just use the direct link from the menu on top of this site. Contents of the wiki are not complete yet. It's still being edited.
Beta 1 of version 3.0.0 is available!
Details on the forum (click).
Development preview 3
There is a version 3.0.0 development preview 3 available on the forum.