SDL_mixer bindings for Tcl
Binaries for Windows:
* pkgIndex.tcl upgraded to support Windows an Unix independently.
* Added win32compile.bat batch script to allow compile extension manually
by all developers under Windows.
* Added different buffer sizes support for unixes and windows.
* Function definitions moved off deprecated style.
* Added stubs support and static library compilation.
* Compilation script upgraded. Added option to just compile and not to install.
Then no root password is required.
* "Wrong password" handle for compilation script.
* Deprecated commands: [setChannels] and [setCallback]. Now there is new, one command:
[mixConfig] to do their job and more.
* Documentation update.
* Added test.tcl (and needed audio files) for postcompilation tests.
* Added pkgIndex and installation procedure into compile.sh script.
* Compilation and installation script moved to Tcl (from Bash).
* Commands moved to Object model.